Friday, March 16, 2012
Posted by Josie
ATTAINABLE: Gracia Floral Splash Bustier
Given my love of all things floral come spring and my particular penchant for peplums this season, it's only natural that I'd be drawn to this positively charming top. I love the bright print, and the flouncy peplum is just too fun. I think this would be absolute perfection for evening with a pair of dark skinny jeans and heels, but could be totally daytime-appropriate paired with a pencil skirt and cardigan. Absolutely brilliant.
I've never been one of those people who thinks that time flies by -- but the past few months have truly slipped past without my noticing. I find it nearly impossible to believe that it's mid-March already. Though spring has just begun, I'm truly terrified that it's going to disappear before I have a chance to notice it. So I've created a list of things that simply must happen before the season disappears.
1. Stock up on fresh produce at least once a week at Eastern Market.
2. Finally go to Good Stuff and eat outside.
3. Hit the Georgetown boutiques on a sunny day.
4. Spring for a patio brunch and stretch out in the sunshine.
5. Get at least one bouquet of fresh flowers to brighten up my apartment.
6. Bake these springy treats.
7. Master a loose fishtail braid and wear it with all of my breezy spring sundresses.
8. Hunt down the perfect denim cutoffs.
9. Wander the Mall admiring the cherry blossoms.
10. Walk. Everywhere.
What's on YOUR spring to-do list?
Thanks to Chloe Loves Charlie and Cupcakes and Cashmere for the photos.